Charlotte Video Tour Area Maps of Charlotte
We are a city of purposeful newcomers. Charlotte has emerged as one of the South’s premier cities and today is the 17th most populous city in the country. Come discover Charlotte for yourself!
- 260 of Fortune’s Top 500 companies have facilities in the Charlotte area, including Bank of America and Lowe’s .
- 39 colleges and universities bring fresh talent and exhuberance to our community each semester. The area has over 500 public schools and 700 private ones for 0-12th grade students.
- Charlotte Douglas Airport is home to US Airways largest hub; airport offers service to 171 cities world-wide.
- We are home to several nationally recognized museums, Broadway theater events and Grammy Award winning musical experiences across the city.
- Sport’s Powerhouses including: NFL’s Carolina Panthers, NBA’s Charlotte Hornets, AHL’s Charlotte Checkers, MLB’s Triple-A Charlotte Knights, and NASCAR’s Charlotte Motor Speedway all call our city – THEIR city.
- Area families also enjoy 200+ parks with 37 miles of developed greenway and an eclectic variety of children and young adult activities and attractions, including Discovery Place, Imaginon Musuem, US Whitewater Center, Carowinds and the Children’s Theater of Charlotte.
- Golfers can enjoy a day on the course at over 30+ area golf courses.
Whatever your fancy the chances are great that Charlotte has what you’re looking for! Come, visit and decide to make Charlotte your home!
**Information provided from various sites, include Charlotte Chamber of Commerce. Please see links for additional information